Bangkok Bank is transforming its Transaction Banking business to adapt to the competitive, regulatory and technical challenges of today’s world. To support
this journey, the Corporate Cash Management Senior Product Manager is responsible for defining and owning the strategic vision for their assigned product/s, the customer proposition and how to drive business results. Additionally, as the accountable stakeholder
for the product, the Senior Product Manager is responsible for managing the profitability, risk, compliance and efficiency of the product. The role presents an opportunity to join a fast paced, highly visible group of individuals passionate about changing
the way Transactional Banking is performed.
Role & Responsibilities:
- Lead and manage the articulation and definition of long term strategy and annual Operating Plan for assigned product portfolio in consultation with product
- Demonstrate the business case, for each initiative, on the basis of product features, customer benefits, payback and cost savings/enhanced efficiency
as the case may be.
- Deliver short-term financial results whilst position for medium and long term performance.
- Identify, evaluate, prioritize and implement measures to improve product performance, profitability, competitiveness and accountability. Manage the commercial
performance review, planning, initiatives and product plan. Manage revenue and costs (P&L) for assigned product set. To deliver financial result both in respect of revenues and transaction volumes.
- Devise and implement, in consultation with stakeholders, the appropriate new product launch strategy so that the planned market, wallet share and revenue
- Conduct market research and competitor analysis, to help determine product pricing. Exhibit leadership and expertise in the roll-out of new products to
ensure coordinated effort. To define competitive pricing and tariff structure for NEW products to maximize product profitability and shareholder value.
- Prepare updates to the Market and Product functions to ensure that product revenues are consolidated and reported accurately and in a timely manner
- Be center of product expertise and provide training and ongoing support to appropriate stakeholders
- Strong people management, leadership and results orientation
- Excellent interpersonal, communication and presentation skills
- Excellent logical, analytical and creative thinking, with experience in financial and strategic planning
- Diligent and possesses good attention to detail
- Ability to manage and influence others
- Ability to deliver in an independent work environment
- Strong Project Management skills will be advantageous
- Bachelor’s degree in Engineering or Business, and advanced degree in MBA or Finance or Marketing
- At least 10 years of working experience in Product Development or Product Management in Cash Management or Transaction Banking
- Broad knowledge of TxB products and/or IT solutions in Cash Management (payments, collections, liquidity and channel solution), or Trade (short-term
trade – LCs, open account products, Guarantees, Supply Chain Management) is a plus
- Proficient in written and spoken English and Thai
Working Location: Operating at Silom Head Office
Contact : Siriorn Tel. 063-212-0702