Our client is an expert in infant and child nutrition with a leading market position formulated in countries such as China, Malaysia, and Thailand. Thailand’s production facility consists of sophisticated blending equipment along with pouch filling lines.
Currently, They are in need of a Senior Payroll Executive to join their team.
Location: Bangsaothong, Samutprakan
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Managing and processing the payroll for 600 employees.
- Managing the data in both local and global HRMS systems.
- Performing yearly personnel cost/budget forecast to the Finance team.
- Ensuring the payroll is compliant with company policy, Legal/Statutory/Labor Law declarations.
- Preparing Reconciliation, Payroll, and other reports to HR and Finance.
- Adapting payroll according to local legislation and Business Unit needs.
- Contributing to the ongoing improvements to the HRMS and Payroll system and process.
- Being a subject matter expert for Business Unit on payroll calculations and statutory advice.
- Assisting in Compensation & Benefits administrative functions.
- Being responsible for the administration of medical and insurance data.
- Managing employee’s leave record and system.
- Being responsible for filing and hard copies of payroll/statutory documents.
- Being in charge of all payroll, data related audits – ensuring 100% compliance.
- Working on ad-hoc projects depending on the need of the Business Unit.
- Having the commitment to respect specific rules to comply with the WHO Code of Breast-Milk substitutes and any related regulations applying locally.
- Being accountable and responsible for overall WISE (Working In Safe Environmental), Right Way, FoQual (Focus on Quality), 1000 days, and Nature as part of the way of work.
- Bachelor’s Degree in HRM or any related field.
- At least 3 years of experience in payroll from the FMCG industry will be an advantage.
- Computer literacy especially excels.
- Ability to work with people, answering queries, providing guidelines to HRBPs.
- Knowledgeable of local statutory/legal legislation, payroll calculations.
- Juggle different priorities/stakeholders, strong process control.
- Meticulous and has attention to detail.
- Strong knowledge of Thai Policy (Provident fund, tax, etc.)
- Experience working as an in-house payroll and know end-to-end process.
- Good written and verbal communication skills: Thai and English.