Our client is a leading global company in the FMCG industry.
This role is responsible for managing and controlling R&Ps availability in order to support production planning and ensure zero impact to customer service levels while managing the inventory of R&Ps to meet target inventory levels. In addition, this role also
provides feedback to the upstream supply chain (suppliers) to improve their performance, and, supporting the Commercial team to build a collaboration relationships with suppliers.
In Terms of Supplier Management:
- R&Ps in his/her portfolio, (s)he is responsible for.
- Managing and controlling of material availability to support both PCH and CHB.
- Collaborating with the Warehouse Operations team regarding material delivery plans, and ensuring sufficient warehouse space to support incoming materials.
- Maintaining and updating planning parameters in SAP.
- Managing and controlling non-quality inventory in order to minimize write off.
- Meeting or overachieving inventory targets and DRPO (capital), advancing inventory analysis, and collaborating across functions regarding the implementation.
- Implementing developments to supply chain KPI analysis to drive supply continuity and improvement for E2E processes.
- Providing knowledge on import and export processes.
- Preventing supply chain issues into production and customer distribution.
- Providing supplier performance reports on delivery and services to buyers.
- Being a part of the Supplier Improvement program.
- Providing support in relation to QuEST and QES projects.
- Executing the transition plan for R&Ps in his/her portfolio.
- Minimizing write off from the transition SKUs.
- Supporting and/or leading DiB activities within his/her portfolio to deliver site DiB targets.
- Bachelor in Logistics Management, Industrial Engineering, or a related field.
- A minimum of 3 years of experience in material planning, inventory management, purchasing, or a related position.
- Proven record/experience in MRP functionality in any ERP system.
- Knowledge of manufacturing processes and supply chain management.
- Good verbal and written English communication skills.