We are looking for Senior Manufacturing Engineer with experience in electronic business to join a global manufacturing company. The successful candidate requires experience working in MNCs with excellent level of English.
Our client is a global manufacturing company.
- Ensure compliance to Safety, Health, and Environment regulations
- In charge of Kaizen and 5'S implementation, improvement, and maintenance
- Manage overall preventive and corrective Maintenance processes
- Ensure production outputs are at efficient level
- Monitor production and engineering changes and ensure application to operation
- Improve overall production processes and reduce waste and lead time
- Responsible for communication with colleagues about Quality, Productivity, Continuous Improvement, and Safety
- Bachelor's degree in Engineering or related area
- Minimum work experience of 10 years in Engineering, Production, New Product Launch, or Tooling
- Knowledge in PLC
- Background working with Mechanic and Electronic
- Excellent English level
- Attractive salary and benefits
- Opportunity to join a global company
- Rare opportunity to be part of growing company
To apply online please click the 'Apply' button below. For a confidential discussion about this role please contact
Likasit Pongpangan on +66 2 012 5030.