About Consulting - Supply Chain & Operations
If you’re passionate about helping your clients create long-term profitability and value, Accenture Supply Chain and Operations is the place for you. We define our work by the business value that we realize for our clients through
our transformative engagements. Our success in supporting a Natural Resources sector that is facing high competition has resulted in significant growth and we invite talented and driven managers to be part of some of the industry’s most innovative solutions.
• Competitive agility • Strategic cost reduction – Zero-Based Supply Chain & Zero-Based Organization for Manufacturing
• Digital Factory Strategy – Industry 4.0, IoT platform, artificial intelligence, machine learning, prescriptive maintenance, connected devices, connected workers, blockchain, etc.
• Supply Chain and Manufacturing Transformations
The role involves
• Leading the Supply Chain and Industry X.0 agenda practice on this account in support of your client’s ambitions to become more digital and data driven
• Acting as the account interface between the Supply Chain and Operations practice and Accenture’s other consulting services
• Leading responses to tenders, developing proposals and winning engagements with the support of your local and regional functional team.
• Leading and delivering transformative consulting engagements across the business areas of Supply Chain and Operations
• Leading and developing delivery teams, remote and local that will support you in delivering exciting and innovative solutions within your clients supply chain and manufacturing operations.
The ideal candidate should
• MBA or Master’s degree with Bachelor’s Degree with a minimum of 8 – 12 years of related experience
• Showcase sector experience with preference given to Natural Resources (Chemicals, Commodity Cement etc.) preferably related to the some of the solutions highlighted above.
• Ideally come from a business consulting background focused on operations and supply chain but will consider strong candidates from industry that have performed an internal consulting role within a company in related industry
with demonstrable track record of adopting either Design Thinking, SAFE or other recognized methodologies
• Demonstrable business acumen and problem resolution skills to gain insights on how to shape a client transformation in support of the business objectives.
• Experienced at sprint planning, leading sprint activities and reporting on progress
• Demonstrate strong interpersonal, organizational, presentation, analytics and report writing skills.