Senior Manager, Product Cost
Main purpose of the role:
- Strategic results: Drive strategic & tactical decisions for PPT Finance function and line up resources to deliver key functional objectives in alignment with PPT strategic goals and global Finance strategic goals
- Customer centricity: Act as the financial thought partner to the business, building capabilities and financial acumen across PPT in order to deliver the best of Pandora to our customers
- Best-in-class manufacturing: Oversee and deliver all financial procedures, processes, controls, and insights to support the set-up of a faster and more agile manufacturing functionality
- Financial results: Monitor performance and drive improvement of the financial health of PPT while not compromising on Pandora’s ability to deliver highest standards of products on time to its customers
- Collaboration: Openly engage stakeholders for critical activities. Take accountability and ensure effective collaboration with all shared services functions.
- People: Improve and sustain eNPS to be within the top quartile. Develop strong internal leadership pipeline, with focus on developing local talent.
- Inspirational leadership: Build a diverse and trust-based leadership team, manned with ideal team players, working as a true team (N1, N2 and N3) across sub-functions. Embody strong culture of collaboration
- Oversee and ensure product cost setting and product cost governance for correct costing setup of new products and updates of existing active products
o Oversee new and existing product costing, monitoring, and management
- Define standards and manuals
o Oversee governance on product costing to ensure accuracy
o Oversee and secure costing setup and governance of new products
o Perform yearly cost update & cost rollup on all active products
o Perform product costing and analysis for Brand Process including ‘Drop’ performance and cost changes in each product phase
o Monitor and analyze standard time for each product DV
o Ensure cost calculation of new products in all systems.
o Ensure alignment with Group finance on new product cost.
o Update sales price in system
- Drive continuous improvements
o Incorporate learnings from existing product costing to comparable new products
- Minimum bachelor degree in Finance or Accounting
- Minimum 8 years of experience in costing
- Minimum 3 years of experience in Manager level
- Experience in manufacturing environment
- Expertise in BOM, routing and standard cost
- Experience in ERP - AX2012 will be a plus
- Good leadership, self-confident skill
- Good command of English and Thai
- Drive the solution to most complex business problems
- Possess the strategic perspective and create sustained results for Pandora (financial, non-financial)
- Demonstrate ability to make hard decisions, making the right trade-offs
- Effectively plan and efficiently deliver exceptional work while handling both volume and complexity
- Is an inspirational leader; practices genuine humility and places the team above their own interests
- Is self-motivated and hungry enough to work hard; willing to change
- Is smart about other people; has an ability to lead, manage, motivate, and run own team of future leaders
- Strong stakeholder management and communication skills; interact effectively with the organization
Thank you for your interest in PANDORA and your application to the position above.
Our Talent Acquisition team will review your profile for this job opportunity as well as others positions that are suitable to your profile.
Should you be selected as a candidate for the position applied, we will notify and contact you for further arrangement.