Software & IT architecture:
- Strong Opera knowledge in terms of Opera configuration in order to standardize Opera set up and build Opera shell
- Strong knowledge of Opera integration with third parties & OXI
- IT Architecture & Network building, hosting
- Data Structures and good Knowledge of Python / HTML / CSS / VBA / RPA
- BI knowledge and data hosting & Opera automatic extract to BI third party provider
- Basic knowledge & understanding of hospitality systems (PMS / POS / CRS / CRM / LMS / BE ) and understanding of API between the different vendors
- Microsoft 365 understanding and contract and rolling out for all hotels
Property Hardware Knowledge:
- PABX system
- Bandwidth Caps
- Hardware approved Vendor List (for data network / cabling / POS / IPTV / Telephony / Mobile supports…)
- Voice Messaging System Knowledge
- Fitness Center Hardware
- Ports and Plugs
PDPA and GDPR
- Responsible for supporting Personal Data Protection Management Program in compliance with the PDPA and GDPR
- Ensuring compliance to the PDPA and GDPR and proposing changes to address identified gaps.
- Responsible for the development of Data Protection Policies and Procedures.
- To conduct Data Protection Impact Assessments (DPIA) to identify, assess and address business risks
- Propose appropriate measures to manage risks associated with the collection, use, disclosure, and storage of personal data.
- Manage and report all suspected and / or confirmed data breaches
- Maintain the organization’s awareness of PDPA requirements by keeping abreast of PDPA and GDPR requirements and amendments to regulations and guidelines.
- To raise awareness on PDPA and GDPR and provide scheduled training for all staffs on PDPA and GDPR
- Provide appropriate advice to staff on the organization’s data protection policies and procedures.
- Bachelor's degree in Information Technology, Computer Science, Information Systems, or a related field, or equivalent experience.
- Experience leading and managing large IT projects and rolling out IT infrastructures across various technologies
- Strong critical thinking and decision-making skills
- Good understanding of GDPR and PDPA.
- Well organized and ability to multi-task handling.
- Demonstrate initiative, adaptability and maturity.
- Good Analytical and Problem-Solving Skills.
- Fluent in English (both written and spoken).
- Strong Communication skills with the ability to interact effectively with all levels of people
Interested candidates, sent comprehensive resume and a recent photo to:
Human Resources Manager: Khun Pongtep Dentee
S Hotels & Resorts Public Company Limited
123 Suntowers Building B, 10th Floor, Vibhavadi-Rangsit Road
Chom Phon, Chatuchak, Bangkok 10900
T: 02-058-9888 ext. 322