- Manages all relevant shipments orders by having an overview of demand, shipment needs and arrangements and be coordinator between Jotun Thailand internal stakeholders
with the relevant Buyers, Logistics Service Providers and/or relevant Authorities for clearing shipment of Raw material (RM),Indirect material which coordinate and follow up with shipping as per expected date.
- Provide excellent customer service to both internal and external customers by having an overall responsibility for order handling for inter-companies, import Finished
Goods (FG), Semi Finished Goods (semi-FG); ensuring all orders are created, managed and closed successfully meeting all internal matrix and KPIs of the relevant departments within CSD.
- Manages the inbound and outbound administrative documentations including licenses, forms and any formal declarations required for shipping, payment processing, claims
and others where necessary.
- Handle queries and complaints with a professional manner and where needed escalate the matter for further take up. Ensures all service/product complaints are being
registered, investigated and followed through as per governing policies and procedures.
- Be aware of and understand internal cross functional KPIs to ensure a complete understanding of processes, lead time and impact that may affect orders.
- Develop self and task leadership over routines and develop strong inter-personal skills and competence in contributing to the overall success of the organisation
in driving customer excellence.
- Impact the company’s bottom line by problem solving and optimising cost and efficiency as and when possible.
- Extended arm of Group Operations and Group Corporate Affairs in introducing and implementing all relevant Jotun Group Policies and Procedures in local units to supporting
the Business to achieve its business strategies.
- Bachelor’s degree in Science, Technology of Science or any related fields.
- Having minimum 2-3 years in Import Handling and Shipping Process
- Incoterm 2010, Import Regulation and Procedure Knowledge
- Special Skills for DG Process Import, HS Code (Harmonized System), Chemical Import Process
- High motivating and energy, proactive and work under pressure
- Strong communication skill and Shipping Process for DG and Import/ Export License
- Can communication in English and Computer Literacy
Attractive remuneration package, including fringe benefit and career prospects will be offered to the successful candidates such as ;Group insurance, Provident
fund, Annually Bonus
Factory: Bangpakong Industrial Estate (BIP 2), Chonburi
Working day : Monday – Friday
How to Apply : Interested candidates are invited to write
in with full resume giving details of personal particulars, working experience, stating current and expected salaries, and enclosing a recent photograph to the address below . Only short-listed candidates
will be notified
Jotun Thailand Limited
Bangpakong Industrial Estate (BIP 2) 700/353 Moo 6, T.Donhualor, A.Muang Chonburi 20000
Tel : (02) 022 - 9888 Ext: 1202