Our client is a one-stop solution service to cover Thailand and Southeast Asian countries by creating communication tools meeting the demands and needs of clients.
Location: BTS Udomsuk, Bangkok
Salary: 30,000-35,000 THB/Month
- Being responsible for the overall recruitment function such as searching candidates, interviews, etc.
- Preparing the employment contract for new staff.
- handling the orientation of new staff and preparing the training report.
- Updating employee list.
- Checking daily attendance.
- Preparing and making employee records including leave record and overtime.
- handling the maintenance of employee data such as leave balance and headcount.
- Preparing payroll for employees and temporary staff.
- Preparing personal tax (PND1).
- Preparing Social security funds for Thai staff and Japanese staff.
- Preparing a bonus evaluation template.
- Supporting all departments (contact supplier, government).
- Female only, Aged 30-35 years old and Thai Nationality.
- At least 5 years' experience in HR all functions especially in recruitment, payroll, and compensation & benefit.
- Has knowledge in Tiger soft system and the Japanese environment is preferred.
- Good command of English both written and spoken.
- Works well under pressure, friendly, and able to make a decision.