More than just a recruitment company. At PRTR, we have been a part of our customers’ success for 27 years as their total HR solutions partner. With 450 dedicated professionals and over 11,000 outsourced staff, we are here to be Your Partner In People because
PRTR believes in the power of people.
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Managing and processing the payroll for 400 – 500 employees
- Being responsible for Payroll, Time attendance, analysis of payroll data, tax calculation, reporting and payment of payroll tax, issue payment and report to employees, and issue payment to third parties such as revenue department, social security office.
- Ensuring payroll is compliant with company policy, Legal/Statutory/Labor Law declarations.
- Being responsible for filing and hard copies of payroll/statutory documents.
- Calculating and rechecking the OT and other allowance.
- Bachelor’s Degree in HRM or any related field.
- At least 3 years of experience in payroll from HR Agency.
- Knowledge in the system all functions (Time Attendance, Payroll, Leave, OT, and other functions).
- Computer literacy especially in excel.
- Knowledgeable of local statutory/legal legislation, payroll calculations.
- Good written skills: Thai and English.