More than just a recruitment company. At PRTR, we have been a part of our customers’ success for 27 years as their total HR solutions partner. With 450 dedicated professionals and over 11,000 outsourced staff, we are here to be Your Partner In People because
PRTR believes in the power of people.
- Preparing contract set for new staff, renewing Contract and conducting initial orientation to newly hired employees.
- Maintaining current HR files and databases, updating and maintaining employee benefits, employment status, and similar records and performing file audits to ensure that all required employee documentation is collected and maintained.
- Monitoring, maintaining and supporting for time attendance system including calculating OT.
- Preparing commission/Incentive data (If any).
- Preparing reimbursement and expense data.
- Handling Welfare for staff such as uniform (Polo, Work Shop and staff uniform), group insurance, physical checkup (If any), compensation and benefits issues including preparing power up activity and new year party (If any).
- Answering employee questions in normal practices and addressing employee concerns with the company.
- Processing incoming mail.
- Creating and distributing documents such as warning letter, Certificated, etc.
- Performing other assignments.
- Bachelor’s Degree in any related field.
- Experience 3 – 4 Years in HR Admin & Payroll (Experience in Outsource will be an advantage).
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills with a mature and pleasant personality.
- Able to work independently when required.
- Fair command of English and computer proficiency.