- To use technical knowledge and industry expertise review and finding existing manufacturing improvement.
- To study new technology and material apply for new coming and existing product improvement.
- Study and Evaluation for new material, machine an process support manufacturing improvement.
- Learning for mat’l property and potential cause analysis to improve our sufficient material knowledge.
- Upstream on evaluation concept to improve machine capability and development.
- Daily and weekly follow up, improvement report.
- Support about technical knowledge.
- Bachelor’s degree or higher in Engineering field.
- Experience in process engineering or related field at least 3 years especially process/material.
- Experience in HDD, semiconductor or electronic industrial is advantage.
- Leader and teamwork skill to work corporates with engineering team to drive improvement project until implement.
- Learning and communication skill to study and transfer knowledge to manufacturing team.
- 100% Provident Fund since apply PF.
- 12-15 days of Annual Leave
- Group Insurance (AIA) e.g. OPD, IPD etc.
- Work 5 days per week, Mon-Fri 8.00-17.30
- 5 Routes of transportation support with air-conditioned coaches (Thanyaburi Klong 5, Ayutthaya, Nonthaburi, Fashion Island and Victory Monument)
Interested person should send an application letter, Email a resume with full details of work experience, transcript and expected salary,contact telephone number
together with a recent photograph via APPLY NOW
Belton Industrial (Thailand) Ltd.,
101/110 Moo 20 Navanakorn Industrial Estate Zone 1,
Phaholyothin Rd., T.Klongnueng A.Klongluang, Pathumthani 12120
Tel. (66) 2529 7300 Ext. 1205