Being an innovative electrical engineer to join our development team and help Kimberly-Clark grow the solution-driven business model. Electrical Engineers
focus on safety, sustainable devices and quality assurance. To design, develop and maintain electrical systems and parts for
Kimberly-Clark manufacturing consumer electronics. Kimberly-Clark ideal candidate is a innovation thinker who’s quick to analyze a problem and even quicker to work toward the solution.
Duties & Responsibilities:
- To provide technical support mainly electrical and instrumentation to entire Tissue Manufacturing operation in order to keep high efficiency and reliability
of all equipment.
- Initiative and continuously improve on the modification of existing equipment including the implementation of the new minor and capital project.
- Analyzes the automatic process control system to ensure product quality and process capability can meet the customer expectation.
- Organizes and conducts field management surveillance, audits, and assessments
- Offers technical guidance by acting as the business liaison to draft senior management brief
- Supports the organization in improving profitability by making necessary recommendations and controlling resources
- Participates in team projects and related activities relative to new product development
- Assigns technical staff for 24-hour maintenance coverage
- Bachelor/Master’s degree in electrical engineering major instrument, power or related fields.
- More than 5 years in multinational companies
- Experience in
electrical engineering programs receive training in fundamentals such as drafting, creating blueprints, testing electronics and developing electrical systems
- Proficient in the use of PLC or other computer-aided design software applications
- Strong electronic testing and database design capabilities as well
as understanding of electronic manufacturing processes
- Proven innovative approach to electronic systems development
- Good command of both spoken and written English. (TOEIC 600 up)