Senior Educator (ผู้พัฒนาหลักสูตร)
Senior Educators are required to be able to fulfil two functions of the Education Department:
(1) Research and Development - This function includes applying theory and research to design and develop curricula, quality resources, and any academic materials. It also includes other academic matters including developing objectives, rewriting and reshaping
content, and developing assessments.
(2) Academic Standardisation - This function includes creating and ensuring academic standards, framework, and policies. The tasks revolve around policy development, analysis, and reform, as well as researching and finding the most effective teaching and learning
- Working with the department manager to determine what is to be learned.
- Ensuring content matches established objectives.
- Reshaping content for changing needs.
- Structuring content and activities for optimising learning.
- Developing courses and curriculum.
- Creating student guides and training manuals.
- Conducting any research required.
- Creating and ensuring educational policies and framework.
- Setting and ensuring academic standards.
- Researching and finding the most effective teaching and learning methods.
- Monitoring the progress of new and existing teaching methods.
- Creating academic supplementary guides, as well as resource packs for other teams.
- Develop means of evaluating pedagogical practices.
- Ensure and assess learners' development.
- Master's or Bachelor's degree in English, education or any other related discipline.
- Teaching or training background beneficial.
- Excellent collaboration, and written and verbal communication skills.
- Strong planning skills, vision, and creative intelligence.
- The ability to work on multiple projects simultaneously.
- Passion for education.
- Excellent command of English (Preferably TOEIC>900, TOEFL iBT>100, IELTS>7)
working hours : 11:30 - 20:30 (Five days per week)
10th Floor WeWork, Spring Tower
The office building is located near Ratchatewi BTS Station.