A developer creates enterprise systems by development, implement, and maintenance systems, components,
and interfaces. The person in this job designs and develops high-volume, low-latency systems for high performance and ability. One of the major tasks of a developer is to contribute to the entire development life cycles , write well designed, testable
and efficient code. A developer must ensure that designs are in compliance to the specifications.
The developer will be closely working with Architecture Team.
Knowledge or relevant skills required
- Technologies: Cloud , Docker , NOSQL , RDBMS , Data Science
- Methodologies: Agile , DevOps
- Programming languages: Java/J2EE , Python/Django Framework ,AngularJS, HTML5 , CSS3 , XML,
Native Android/ iOs or Hybrid
- Bootstrap, Node js , other development framework and programming languages.
- Must have sufficient knowledge in Object-oriented programming concept;
- Must be an excellent team player in a different culture;
- Must display ability to learn in a short time and work under pressure;
- Bachelor’s degree or higher in Computer Science/Information Technology/Engineering (computer/telecommunications)
- Minimum 2-3 years professional experience.
- Develops and enhance software applications through coding and testing involves in code reviews.
- Delivers highest quality software by testing code thoroughly.
- Adept with the tools, applications, and processes used for software development.
- Implements solutions as designed in technical documentation specification and coding standards.
- Reports to a technical lead
- Understand the business requirements, software specifications and architecture designs provided by the technical lead and apply them in completing the assigned task.
TISCO Financial Group Public Company Limited
48/2 TISCO Tower 15th Floor,North Sathorn Road, Silom, Bangrak,