As a Lead Digital IC Design Engineer, you are a core member for building a high- performing culture and developing our next-generation products.
You role is to lead a project to achieve business targets and meet customer expectations.
Your main role is to:
- Gather requirements and develop design specifications.
- Lead a project including planning, resource estimation, management and mentoring
of team members
- Work in a team environment to create and engineer digital design systems and subsystems from concept through to tape-out.
- Collaborate with analog IC design engineers to define mixed-signal interface
- Top-level digital architecture planning including partition
- Build verification environment, including, test benches, models.
- Analyze implementation and verification results to detect design flaws and point out for improvement
- Review and sign-off digital design systems and subsystems
- Support tape-out and post-silicon activities including validation, characterization, and production test
- Create or participate in related documentation and maintain a readability of codes
Who are we looking for?
- Bachelor's degree in Electronic Engineering, Computer Engineering, or a similar discipline
- At least 3 years of experience in digital IC design or related field
in leading an IC design project
- Expat candidates are welcome.
Knowledge and skill & Training requirement
- Excellent command of English, or TOEIC score 700+
- In-depth knowledge of VHDL, Verilog, or SystemVerilog
- Deep understanding of the digital design flow including architecture, RTL design, verification, implementation
- Skill in low-level programming is a plus.
- Skill in scripting language including Tcl and Python
- Ability to prepare technical documentation
Why join SIC?
“Employee” is the most valuable resource of the company, so we have an aspiration to see our people enjoy and have passionate about work along with encouraging our people to enhance their capability for achieving our ultimate goal to deliver the best innovation
to the world.
- Balance life as we have 5-day work week policy.
- We care our staff so much that we are providing you with group insurance.
- Yearly bonus to reward your achievements.
- We have flexible working hours and travel allowance to support you.
- Office is located in Prachachuen, 15 minutes from MRT Bangsue.