The successful candidate will analyze and build ML Models, including planning, designing, evaluating, selecting operating systems and protocol suites, and configuring communication
media with concentrators, bridges, and other devices. Resolves difficult interoperability problems to obtain operation across all platforms, including e-mail, file transfer, multimedia, teleconferencing, and the like. Configures systems to user environments.
- Formulating, suggesting, and managing data-driven projects which are geared at furthering the business's interests.
- Collating and cleaning data from various entities for later use by Data Scientists.
- Delegating tasks to Data Scientists in order to realize the successful completion of projects.
- Monitoring the performance of Data Scientists and providing them with practical guidance, as needed.
- Selecting and employing advanced statistical procedures to obtain actionable insights.
- Cross-validating models to ensure their generalizability.
- Producing and disseminating non-technical reports that detail the successes and limitations of each project.
- Suggesting ways in which insights obtained might be used to inform business strategies.
- Staying informed about developments in Data Science and adjacent fields to ensure that outputs are always relevant.
- Minimum 4 yrs of experience in a Data Science role.
- Advanced degree in Data Science, Statistics, Computer Science, or similar.
- Extensive experience as a Data Scientist.
- Proficiency in R or Python, where the former is preferred.
- In-depth understanding of SQL.
- Competent in machine learning principles and techniques.
- Demonstrable history of devising and overseeing data-centered projects.
- Ability to relay insights in layman's terms, such that these can be used to inform business decisions.
- Outstanding supervision and mentorship abilities.
- Capacity to foster a healthy, stimulating work environment that frequently harnesses teamwork.
- Compliance with prevailing ethical standards.