Retail Business : Fashion & Lifestyles Product
The Role is responsible for managing & executing the CRM activities as well as related marketing activities. This person is responsible for managing the organization’s CRM ensuring the
company can make the most out of marketing opportunities it offers.
- Planning & Delivering CRM Strategies across the company encouraging customer retention & customer loyalty.
- Customer journey mapping analysis touch points with the organization & maximizing commercial opportunities.
- Create the CRM platform structure and architecture ensuring it works seamlessly across the organization and capture all required information at key points in the customer
- Analyzing and formulating business solution with CRM by aligned with business strategy
- Developing testing strategies for all aspects of the CRM to ensure the most effective approach for the company and its products.
- Working and Monitor closely to ensure CRM works effectively for all aspects of the company.
- Monitor and maximize customer lifetime value strategies ensuring maximum profitability.
- Ensuring the database is segmented effectively for targeted marketing activities such as customer acquisition and engagement, tourist, viz card, online marketing with B2B,hotel,
airline and others related.
- Defining current and future operational scenarios (processes, models, use cases, plans and solutions)
- Overseeing the migration of all direct communication via digital social media.
- Be able to utilize CRM data findings and able to select effective target and offer to create most effective CRM campaign.
- Initiate new idea of CRM campaign and evaluate effectiveness of the campaign.
- Track result and feedback of CRM campaign and report to management to improve sales volume.
- Ensure that all member communications are clear and completely reach to members to get full awareness and engagement with all members.
- Cultivate and maintain good working relationship with internal and external parties.
- Perform any other duties as assigned
- Thai nationality, Bachelor's Degree or higher in Marketing or any related field
- At least 5 years solid working experiences in retail CRM & marketing are plus
- Extensive experience of direct CRM & digital marketing ideally in a retails or similar industry.
- Strong background in consumer acquisition, re-engagement and retention strategies.
- Proactive and positive thinking, can-do attitude and willing to take on any task
- Strong interpersonal skills, creative thinker, good ideas generator, excellent presentation skills, and results-driven
- Team player – experience working in diverse, multi-talented teams and able to work under pressure
- Able to work under pressure, cheerful and good command of English
Interested applicant may send your updated resume and recent photo via APPLY NOW or address
Human Resources Department
Siam Piwat Company Limited
6th Floor Siam Paragon
989 Rama 1 Road, Pathumwan
Bangkok 10330, Thailand
Contact: ชิดชนก (แจง) 02-658-1000 ext. 5113