Reporting directly to Country Procurement Lead, this role is responsible for the strategic sourcing of Marketing (BTL) and Corporate Services to drive value delivery to TH
business. The role is also required to work with Regional Category Managers to ensure global/ regional programs/strategy is aligned within country. The role requires influential relationship with key stakeholders in country and region to translate business
requirements into procurement strategy and quantitative value. The scope included External Contract Manufacturing.
Responsible to ensure the compliance with procurement standards, methods, and process for strategic and operative procurement activities of the total spend within his responsible
categories. Furthermore, he is responsible for developing the local supply market for responsible categories. This role is responsible for Marketing ATL sourcing & negotiation (excl. Media), & BTL ( POSM/ Display, In-store Media), Marketing Research, Trade
Marketing activities, Event, Premiums, HR, IT and Corporate Services.
- Aligned with Country Procurement Lead to contribute the implementation of Procurement Strategy across APAC
- Analyze spend to identify and prioritize procurement opportunities and lead projects to deliver cost saving commitment.
- Develop and implement local category strategies in which fully leverage local/regional supply market knowledge and opportunities in Thailand
- Consolidate annual volume to leverage negotiation power and proceed bidding to deliver competitive cost.
- Set up Rate Card for BTL, i.e. POSM/ Display/ Creative Design
- Utilize procurement tools, i.e. e-bidding/ e-catalogue.
- Implement and ensures the target achievement for responsible categories (e. g. cost savings, cost avoidance, working capital/DPO, and TCO)
- Achieve cost reduction while increased services and efficiency targets in line with local/ regional objectives, i.e. Media Agency, Creative Agency, Digital Agency.
- Be able to manage multiple projects across the responsible categories.
- Lead supplier selection by creating cross functional teams and utilizing RFI/ RFPs, shortlisted, negotiation, contractual review, and contract award.
- Negotiate local supply agreements in regard to all operative/strategic procurement activities and local conditions with suppliers (price, TCO, payment terms,)
- Develop supplier relationships management with key strategic suppliers which aligned with Country Procurement Lead
- Conclude and maintain Marketing/ Services Agreements via ETQ database system in timely manner, also documentation is filed.
Governance, Processes, Methods, and Systems
- Implementation of global and local procurement principles and the application of standardized procurement processes and systems.
- Develop Procurement Summary Sheet (PSS) for spending > 10,000 USD
- Ensure procurement process and practices align with K-C Compliance and be proven record for audit purpose.
- Participated with PDD (KCI/KCP) monthly meeting.
- Manage, qualify, select and develop subcategory for specific key suppliers
- Lead Supplier Evaluation for key suppliers and develop annual Due Diligence Plan.
- Build, document, and update local market and product knowledge continuously
- Continuously evaluates the supply market to ensure that the latest information is available. Perform market analysis in close cooperation with other departments
Procurement Leadership and Stakeholder Management
- Work as part of the broader procurement network between locally, regionally, and globally to develop and roll-out procurement initiatives
- Able to engage and influence a wide range of stakeholders and senior stakeholders locally
- Master or bachelor’s degree in business, FMCG is preferable
- Minimum 5-years of experience in Procurement area of Marketing Services and
Indirect Category with 3-5-years’ experience in managerial role
- High potential to grow for the Country Procurement Lead
- Interpersonal Skill
- Strong leadership skill
- Results-oriented, initiative, strong analytical skills.
- Advanced commercial, negotiation, and contracting skills
- Problem solving and Decision-making ability
- Supplier Relationship Management skill
- Strong of project management, presentation techniques, and moderation
- High level of integrity
- Work well under pressure and think out of the box
- Ability to work independently
- Good command of English
- SAP knowledge and experience is beneficial
Kimberly- Clark Thailand Limited
33rd Floor, United Center Building, 323 Silom Road, Bangrak, Bangkok, Thailand10500