Senior Costing Manager ensure that costs for Company’s products and service are allocate according to corporate procedures and in compliance financial accounting standard. Oversees the cost control systems, manages and interprets cost audit and prepare cost accounting reports for presentation to the company’s management. Being a Senior Costing Manager gathers historical cost data (material, labor, depreciation, operating expenses, etc.), to compare budget with actual expenses and including manage the cost accounting staffs to complete the projects
- Thai nationality
- Required at least a bachelor’s degree or its equivalent, preferable 5 years’ experience in a related area and 1-3 years in supervisory level
- Extensive coffee business industry or peer industry experience
- Must have a strong Cost systems background and have excellent analytical skills, understanding of accounting principles and experience working with engineering and manufacturing personnel on development and analysis of cost standard.
Essential Skill Needs:
- Management skill – be able supervise entire teams of workers, so a background in management is much needed
- Communication skills – the ability to relay information to clients and project workers is essential for project management specialists
- Problem-solving skills – be able to find solutions for every problem that may arise with the project
- Time management – must have the ability to manage their own time and multitask efficiently and effectively
- Business knowledge – understand the business flow and processes of the company well
- Creativity and Manage change – think off the box for alternative and better solution
Role and Responsibilities
- Responsible for costing, inventory management, coordinate all of activities with other departments such as operation, and supply chain.
- Ensure all cost and inventory transactions have been done correctly as per Accounting Standards and compliance with local tax laws
- Planning, studying and collecting data to determine cost of business activities such as raw material purchase, inventory and labor.
- Analyzing changes in product design, raw material, manufacturing methods or service provided to determine effects on cost.
- Analyzing actual manufacturing costs and prepare periodic reports comparing standard costs to actual production costs.
- Providing management with reports specifying and comparing factors affecting prices and profitability of products or services.
- Maintaining Cost Accounting System
- Assisting in Month end close of the General Ledger with establishing a timely and accurate actual cost reporting process.
- Conducts physical inventories and monitors cycle count program
- Etc. as assigned by Supervisor
Focus of Y2021-2022
- Business process improvement project
- Implement New ERP with focus on cost accounting area.
- Improve cost accountingproductivity of existing ERP
- Ad-hoc and help to maintain momentum of Accounting and Finance well
- Finance controller
- Internal Audit and Risk management manager
- Cost accounting specialist
ดำเนินธุรกิจกาแฟครบวงจรมากว่า 60 ปี มีลูกค้าทั้งรายใหญ่ และรายย่อยเป็นจำนวนมาก บริษัทในเครือประกอบด้วย
K.V.N. Import Export (1991) Co., Ltd. is a leading coffee roaster and a service provider for all coffee aspects. Our mission is to dedicate to investment in coffee products and services development to optimize the customer satisfaction and to bring out the best quality of Thai coffee under the name of “ AROMA” to all worldwide coffee lovers. Import - To cater the coffee products, K.V.N. is also the local representative for coffee machines from Switzerland, Italy, France and USA - The company offers variety of coffee machines that guarantee constant high quality drinks even if used by non qualified staff, machines that ensure highly economic production and are therefore, very profitable - Every coffee machine and grinder backed up by full Warranty Package & After-Sales-Services with 30 years service staffs Products - Hot beverages: for home, office and food services - Cold beverages: for home, office and food services - Ready to mix - Ready to Drink - Coffee Machines & Accessories - Delivery- Catalogue Mail order