Scope of job
- Function as a Senior project Leader on consulting engagements related to enterprise-wide risk management especially on enterprise risk, strategic risk and operational risk.
- Identify and develop technical expertise related to areas for improvement of the above business processes and balance between operational effectiveness and internal controls.
- Develop and enhance policies and procedures such as procurement, petty cash, advance payment and reimbursement.
- Understand and develop the concepts of standard features/functions of enterprise resource planning (ERP) system and its linkage among distribution, manufacturing, finance and accounting modules.
- Utilize analytical frameworks and tools to conduct complex business analysis
- Conduct secondary and primary research through data gathering and client interviews
- Develop effective client relationships that enable our recommendations to be acted upon
- Contribute continuously to our firm’s knowledge base from project experiences.
- Master degree in Business Administration, Accounting, Finance, Economics, Supply Chain or related.
- Over 3 years experience in professional firm drive in Business/process improvement project to Manufacturing, FMCG industries and be familiar with environment and market of Consulting industry
- 3 - 4 years of experiences (Senior Consultant)
- 5 - 7 years of experiences (Assistant Manager)
- 8 - 15 years of experiences (Manager)
- 15+ years of experiences (Senior Manager)
- Excellent skill in communication with strong leadership, analytical thinking, project management and multi-tasking skills are highly required.
- Obtain a can-do attitude and ready to step out of comfort zone.
- Familiarize and obtain extensive experiences in business process improvement of procurement cycle, sales cycle, inventory control, fixed asset management, finance and accounting.
- Able to develop and enhance policies and procedures such as procurement, petty cash, advance payment and reimbursement.
- Understand the concepts of standard features/functions of enterprise resource planning (ERP) system and its linkage among distribution, manufacturing, finance and accounting modules. Experiencing
in SAP would be a plus.
- Understand the basic concepts and importance of internal controls, risk management and compliance.
- Experience in enterprise-wide risk management especially on enterprise risk, strategic risk and operational risk.
Applications are requested to send a resume together with expected salary and recent photograph by clicking on
All application will be treated strictly confidential.
Only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
*Eligible applicants must be legally authorized to work in Thailand.
Human Resources Department
Deloitte Touche Tohmatsu Jaiyos Co., Ltd.
AIA Sathorn Tower, 23rd - 27th Floor,
11/1 South Sathorn Road, Yannawa, Sathorn, Bangkok, 10120, ThailandTel:
+66 (0) 2034 0000 | Fax:
+66 (0) 2034 0100