Our client is a well-established international human resource consulting company that provides leadership training and development, succession management and the selection and assessment services.
- Designing and implementing large-scale strategic initiatives which include Succession Management, Executive Assessment, Leadership Development and Performance Management.
- Consulting with clients to determine appropriate human performance strategies, succession management and talent management strategies.
- Interfacing and establishing credibility with senior-level executives in assessment and project management, and supporting sales situations.
- Developing big picture interpretation of executives through the integration of behaviour assessment with perceptual, personality and other test data.
- Preparing comprehensive reports and feedback summarizing overall performance trends and dimension level behaviours including result interpretation.
- Designing a leadership development plan and courses according to the client’s needs.
- Providing short and long-term development planning support.
- Leading and developing consultants in designing and implementing leadership initiatives.
- Collaborating with team members and other internal partners to meet client needs.
- Facilitating leadership development workshops.
- Thai national with at least a Bachelor’s Degree in a related area.
- Proven track records of work experience in HR development, OD, training or a related field, preferably some experience from consulting firm.
- Business acumen with very good communication skills in both English and Thai
- Exposure to stakeholders at a senior level such as CEO, Board of Directors, etc.
- Experience in leading and managing projects in HR topics including Talent Management, Succession Management, Competency Design, Leadership Development, Performance Management.
- Outstanding communication, sales presentation and negotiation skills.
- Workshop facilitating experience or other related advisory roles.