Roles and Responsible
- Perform ongoing monitoring of assigned tasks to ensure maximization of collections by providing appropriate follow-up documenting actions taken.
- The Collection officer has direct contact with other BIH departments as well as Insurance Companies, therefore this position requires a person whom demonstrates
a positive demeanor, good verbal and written communication skills, and is professional in both appearance and approach.
- The person must demonstrate strong interpersonal and persuasive abilities in order to secure accurate and timely payment from third party payers.
- Extensive and in depth interaction with insurance, government entities, corporate accounts is required.(Clinical
personnel interaction experience will be advantage (i.e. physicians, nurses, technicians, etc.)
- The Collection Officer must be able to handle potentially stressful situations and handle multiple tasks at one time.
- The Collection Officer must be a positive role model for other staff members and patients by working with them to promote teamwork and cooperation.
- The person must be able to accept behavior and technical feedback as well as integrate suggestions in effective ways.
- 3-5 year experience in Insurance collection ,or similar collection experience in dealing with corporate, partners and personal account receivables
- Understands Payer environment, such as TPA, Corporate Accounts, Accounts, etc.
- Understanding of insurance contractual agreements and appeal process.
- Good verbal and written communication skills in both English and Thai Language.
- Knowledge of billing and government programs required.
- Utilizes Microsoft Office Skills.
Overall Position Purpose: This position is responsible for providing telecommunications service of Telephone/ Fax of international & domestic calls for both of internal & external customers
You can apply directly to Talent Acquisition website as link below.
Quick apply: https://peoplepower-jobs.sabacloud.com/Saba/Web_spf/A501PRD0078/jobs-jobs/career/home/
Note: In order to facilitate all candidates who interested in the opening opportunities at Bumrungrad Hospital during the spread of COVID-19, we are pleased to accept the job applications which are coming through multiple channels as follows:
- Bumrungrad online Job Application
- Send your CV directly to recruitment email (please find the email address in the hospital website)
Interested persons please submit your application letter and resume to:
Human Resources Division
ชั้น M ห้องสมัครงาน อาคาร Bumrungrad Residence and Office Building (BRO Building พระราม4 )
ถ. พระราม 4 แขวงคลองตัน เขตคลองเตย กรุงเทพมหานคร 10110
เปิดรับสมัครทุกวันจันทร์ – ศุกร์ เวลา 8.30 – 15.30 น. (หยุดนักขัตฤกษ์)
Tel.: 02 011 4015 / 02 011 4016