Corporate Risk Office
Our Corporate Risk Office of Charoen Pokphand Group Co., Ltd. plays an integral part in helping the group companies within our Charoen Pokphand Group to achieve the entities’ objectives and to manage performance, optimize risk exposure in financial, operation, and minimize non-compliance and business misconduct.
We’re looking for an outside-the-box thinker who enjoys working as a team to help us shaping our organization’s future. We work shoulder-to-shoulder with the group companies to solve real world complex business problems and to fundamentally improve and grow the business in the sustainable manner. Our team has experienced professionals in process improvement, risk management, accounting, intelligence, technology, internal controls, data analytics and deep industry skills.
About the job
The typical project-based engagements related to cyber risk management carried out by our team are:
· Cyber Risk Management: Working closely with technology experts across C.P. Group, we assess current state of cyber and data security practice of our affiliate businesses and design solutions and architecture to strengthen the overall cyber security and resilience program to maintain on-going delivery of its business operation. We implement and operate cyber risk management framework within business units in the advisory capacity via change management, process augmentation, enterprise transformation across Charoen Pokphand Group.
The specific responsibilities of the role of Senior Associate / Assistant Manager (Section Manager / Department Manager level) include:
· Working as an integral part of the team to execute cyber risk management program and cyber incident response.
· Taking ownership for the assignments, which may start from task planning through completion phases - initiating action, anticipating requirements and facilitating discussions with end users.
· Accountable for the delivery of high-quality work for both self and others that is on time and ready for review.
· Providing supervisor regular project status updates against key performance indicators and engagement objectives.
· Strengthening critical thinking and professional judgment skills including improving technical skills as well as oral and written communication skills.
· Developing strong business acumen, technical skills and industry knowledge to demonstrate value-added work.
· Leading roles in innovative research, development and implementation leveraging emerging technology and state-of-the-art commercial tools.
· Establishing the foundation of a contact network within the affiliate companies and seek to understand the C.P. group’s business, key sectors and national markets.
· Demonstrating capacity and capability for continuous learning including actively seeking specific feedback from peers and supervisors.
Qualifications and Skills
· Bachelor's degree or higher in computer science, computer engineering, information technology, or related fields with 3 to 5 years of work experience in relevant areas.
· Experience or knowledge in at least two of these areas: cybersecurity framework advisory, implementation or assessment, cybersecurity strategic planning, security architecture, threat hunting, or cyber incident response and investigation.
· Technical knowledge of system security (Windows, Linux, Unix), network security (IT, ICS), cloud security (Amazon Web Services, Microsoft Azure, Google Cloud Platform), blockchain, analytics.
· Knowledge or experience in scripting/programming, e.g., Shell script, Windows PowerShell, Python.
· Familiarity with security frameworks (e.g., ISO27001, NIST Cybersecurity framework), Cybersecurity or IT risk management methodologies and law and regulations (e.g., GDPR, Personal Data Protection).
· General knowledge of vulnerability management, intrusion detection/prevention systems, authentication, end point security, data loss prevention (DLP), security incident and event management (SIEM), and security analytics technologies.
· (Optional) Relevant professional certifications accredited by leading organization including GIAC, ISACA, EC-Council, (ISC)2, SANS, etc.
With decades of industry leadership across multiple regions, we are recognized as a global leader and innovator in the food business. Our priority is to ensure the highest level of quality and safety in every product.
The key to our success lies in our ability to control end-to-end process that meets international standards. We start by using safe, trusted, and traceable materials to manufacture high-quality feed products for our animals. Then we combine advanced technology and research to raise a variety of animals such as chicken, duck, swine, shrimp, and fish in hygienic conditions. This produces the highest quality of meat selection to be processed into tasty, ready-to-eat meals for consumers worldwide.
We have also expanded our businesses to several areas which include retail, telecommunication and media, e-commerce and digital, property development, plastics, automotive, finance and insurance, and pharmaceutical.