- In charge of handling process account payable, receivable and Tax
- Handle account inquiries from internal and external sources
- Utilize database software to organize financial/accounting data
- Assist Japanese Management for interpretation and translation
- Coordinate with respective department to support Japanese management’s task
- Increase efficiency to report to management
- Bachelor’s degree or higher in Accounting, Finance or related fileds
- 1+ years of experience in account payable and receivable
- Proficient in Japanese *Equivalent to JLPT N2 and above
- Proficient in English *Equivalent to TOEIC 600+
- Able to use Microsoft Office (Especially for Excel)
- Able to work at Chonburi
PERSOLKELLY is a joint venture established in 2016 between PERSOL Holdings (previously Temp Holdings) and Kelly Services to cater to the rising workforce employment needs of the emerging Asia Pacific market. We are one of the largest workforce solutions providers in the region, spanning over 50 offices across 13 markets including Australia, China, Hong Kong, India, Indonesia, Malaysia, New Zealand, Philippines, Singapore, South Korea, Taiwan, Thailand and Vietnam.
Our reach, scope, and scale of operations have set the industry standard for cross-border recruitment and holistic workforce solutions. Since inception, PERSOLKELLY has placed over 66,000 positions across the region and works together with 98% of Fortune 100™ companies for their workforce solution needs.