Our client is a leading and long-established chemicals manufacturer.
Area Working: Prasamutjaydee, Samutprakarn
- Managing the daily operations of the accounting/finance department and reviewing/assisting the team in preparation of supporting schedules, roll forwards, and journal entries.
- Establishing the financial report and preparing monthly financial statements.
- Processing month and end year process, accounts payable/receivable, cash receipts, general ledger, payroll and utilities, treasury, budgeting, cash forecasting, revenue and expenditure variance analysis, capital assets reconciliation, trust account statement
reconciliation, check runs, fixed asset activity, debt activity, etc., and ensure that deadline is met.
- Handling Gross Margin and Variance Analysis.
- Assisting in the annual budget preparation.
- Supporting report accounting and finance regional office.
- Preparing bank reconciliation at the end of the month, reviewing & verifying payment vouchers and records in the system.
- Checking of VAT receipt, report, PP30 & 36.
- Checking of withholding tax report (PND.3, PND.53, and PND.54).
- Monitoring Assets Code, calculation of depreciation, and amortization for the month ended.
- Assisting with the month-end close consolidation tasks including journal entry processing and other consolidation tasks.
- Preparing and maintaining monthly account reconciliation.
- Assisting the Accounting Manager with any ad hoc and special project.
- Developing and maintaining the accounting policies and procedures for the corporate accounting team.
- Supporting annual internal and external audits as necessary, including the preparation of audit schedules, financial statements, and footnotes.
- Communicating effectively with other departments within the organization and function within a team environment.
Welfare and Benefits:
- Male or female, aged around 32 – 38 years old.
- Bachelor's Degree or Higher in Accounting field.
- 3-5 years of experience as an accounting and finance supervisor/assistant.
- Experienced in Microsoft Dynamics AX or is a plus.
- Fluent command of English.
- Active, highly responsible with the ability to work under pressure, high attention to detail, and accuracy.
- Knowledge of Thai tax rules & Thai Accounting GAAP.
- Experience working for a multinational company.
- Free rice
- Group insurance / SSO
- Annual Physical Check
- Provident Fund (5 %)
- Long Service award
- Travel Allowance (Domestic/Abroad)
- 5 Working days per week
- Loan assistance