Our client is looking for Senior Accountant who will be accountable for General Ledger and Account Payable function in a team working with another AR and reporting directly to Accounting Manager.
Our client is a global leading in chemical manufacturer expanded more than 100 offices around the world. They have Shared Service Center in overseas and they are profitable with stability in Thailand.
- Preparing timely and accurate monthly, quarterly, and annual reports.
- Maintain well-documented paper work for account reconciliations.
- Reconciliation of more complex accounts and checking the accuracy.
- Participating in month and year end closing.
- Preparing financial statements with local accounting requirements presenting to SSC team.
- Supporting manager to process invoice and update project plans to manager and overseas team.
- Keep tracking the status of all transactions taking in place both internal and external vendors.
- Hands-on experience and exposure to accounting processes.
- Bachelor's degree in accounting.
- 5 years at least experience in accounting operations especially AP and GL.
- Proficiency in AACPAC and Microsoft Excel.
- Good command in English.
- Initiative and pro-active person.
- Working with MNC manufacturing in a convenient location.
- Atrractive salary and benefits.
To apply online please click the 'Apply' button below. For a confidential discussion about this role please contact Silada Choomwaengvapee on +66 2 012 5076.