The candidate will be responsible for full sets of accounting and finance analysis activities to work as a team and independent professional accountant.
Our client is an automation technology. They are growing despite the pandemic and partnering with business around the world.
- Performing monthly and yearly closing activities and preparing reconciliation of accounts and balance sheet.
- Responsible for tax calculation, tax returns, and compliance reporting requirements.
- Responsible for full sets of accounts in compliance with US GAAP.
- Responsible for financial analysis for quarterly and annually budgeting.
- Reporting financial closing process and reviewing internal control.
- Collaborating with regional team and Thailand team to deliver timely financial accounting activities.
- Bachelor's degree in accounting or finance.
- 5 years of experience in mixed finance and accounting position.
- Strong knowledge in IFRS.
- Proficiency in Oracle and Excel.
To apply online please click the 'Apply' button below. For a confidential discussion about this role please contact Silada Choomwaengvapee on +66 2 012 5076.