Responsibilities and Duties :
- Coordinate and maintain records of all fiscal documents with appropriate support materials including Legal and Official Documents.
- Responsible for collating and maintaining accounting processes to ensure controls and adequate support at all times.
- Manage Vendor Invoice processing and payment for support office and all club locations
- Direct and manage invoices in AP Workflow system for processing and follow up on payment inquiries
- Maintain vendor files and new vendor set up in Accounting program
- Input accounting data into the accounting program with speed and accuracy
- Maintain the General Ledger subsidiary journals, ensuring accuracy and keeping Controller apprised of any problems
- Coordinate with Accounting Manager and AP Team for weekly Check Run
- Support day-to-day operations relating to Banking activities and fund transfers
- Perform electronic payment processing of domestic and international transactions, including ACH and wire transactions;
- Ensure payments received and check deposits are timely recorded and properly coded.
- Processed EFT payments for vendor payments and expense reimbursements
- Manages and reconciles accounts payable balances inAccounting program
- Serves as back-up for preparing Daily and Weekly Cash report
- Verifies vendor accounts by reconciling monthly statements and related transactions
- Coordinate schedule preparation, requests for management reports and other related data requests required for internal and external reporting
- May provide leadership, coaching, and/or mentoring to Junior team members.
Skills and Qualifications:
- 4 or more years of directly relevant experience in leading accounts payable team or managing accounts payable functions.
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office Excel and Word required
- Ability to manage high volume workload in fast-paced, deadline driven environment
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills with the ability to provide strong customer service
- Must be detail-oriented, well-organized, with the ability to manage multiple projects and priorities simultaneously
- Able to exercise effective judgment, sensitivity, creativity to changing needs and situations.
- Demonstrated experience for working with team members in dealing with confidential issues
- Ability to work in a team environment as well as independently
- Free Fitness Member
- Special discount for staff family
- Life insurance
- Health insurance
- Provident Fund
- Annual leave
- Public Holiday 15 days per year
- Career Path
- Staff party
- Team Building
- Social Security Fund
- Professional Training
Work place: Head Office at Sathorn Square Building
Working hour: Monday to Friday (9.00 am.–6.00 pm.)
Human Resources Department
Evolution Wellness (Thailand) Ltd.
3rd - 4thFloor, Sathorn Square Office Tower.
98 North Sathorn Road., Silom, Bangrak, Bangkok 10500
Tel: 02 118 6600 ext 232 , Fax :02 118 6699