- Design CVP for all segments
- Maintain LINE PVB and WB platform, including privilege redemption system
- Complain management : find out, answer, and solve customer problems
- Work on the promotion to increase customer AUM
- Work with Product team and S&D team to improve Investment & Insurance penetration
4. Develop new Touch point opportunity for Upper Mass Segment
5. OMNI Channel Focus
- Strategic plan to move customers from Traditional to OMNI channel
- Activate Dormant customers to become active
1. Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in Business Administration, Applied Maths, Economics, Communication, Marketing or related fields.
2. Over 8 years working experience in Retail industry / Financial services / related products involving high end customers
3. Experience in consulting firm is a plus
United Overseas Bank (Thai) Public Company Limited is a member of the United Overseas Bank Group, which aims to be a premier bank in the Asia – Pacific Region. With over 150 branches across Thailand, and supported by UOB Group’s extensive network of over 500 offices in 18 countries and territories, the Bank is well-positioned to play a significant role in the continued growth of the Thai economy and the banking & financial industry. We are seeking committed, energetic individuals who believe in being rewarded for performance, who want to grow in their careers, while at the same time, contribute to UOB’s exciting growth in Thailand.