Security Services Technical Seller are the technical experts and advisors to clients, IBM sales teams and/or IBM Business Partners. As a Security Services Technical Seller you understand the client's
business requirements, technical requirements and/or competitive landscape. You apply your business insights, build and maintain client relationships, incorporate hardware, software and services into client-valued solutions and ensure client readiness for
the implementation of technical solutions. This is an opportunity to shape the future for both IBM and its clients.
Your Role and Responsibilities :
The main focus of this role is Opportunity Identification and Opportunity Ownership. The candidate must have the ability to develop security pursuit strategies in key accounts and support
new business opportunities which include defining sales opportunities, determining engagement scope & cost projections, formulating potential security solutions based on client requirements, and functioning as the Security Sales Subject Matter Expert (SME)
across the assigned territory. Candidate should demonstrate the use of consultative sales techniques to develop and broaden sales opportunities throughout the territory. Given the dynamic nature of the security market, it is critical that candidates are self-motivated
and highly organized to be successful.
· Manage the IBM Security Services portfolio business development and sales activity in in the geography
· Manage Security Services Signings, Revenue and Profit objective attainment for an assigned territory
· Executive and Client presentation development
· Interlock with Security Services Technical and Delivery teams to drive Qualified Opportunities’ to Close
· Interlock with Security Brand and Go to Market Teams in the Financial Services Sector on Account planning and Business Development
· Tracking and completion of post-signature IBM Contract registration processes.