To manage the overall safety and security operations of the School campus and Todsamon accommodation on a round the clock basis. Define and implement security policies, procedures and processes
in order to provide a safe and secure environment for all students, staff and visitors to the School. This position will be responsible for the long term development of the department in alignment with the strategic plan of the School.
- Plans, develops, and manages the School’s security policies, processes and procedures.
- Handles the selection and renewal of contracted security service professionals through inviting proposals from security service providers and preparing a summary
of proposals to be submitted to the Services Manager for further approval.
- Manages the contracted security professionals and the manpower planning; performing activities such as hiring, training, assigning work, evaluating performance
- Ensures that the School’s designated areas are properly monitored especially the School’s entrances and exits. Ensures each Security point manual is updated
and contains all necessary information about the guard duties and the school emergency and other relevant policy and procedures eg. Temporary removal of assets forms, bag checking etc.
- Ensures that security cases are reported, logged and actioned by the relevant persons in a timely manner.
- Analyses and evaluates the School’s security operations to identify risks or opportunities for improvement.
- Monitors and maintains all security related equipment such as CCTV camera operation and ensures all maintenance and upgrades are completed in a timely manner.
- Monitors the security budget and keeps records of needs and expenditures made.
- Oversees, monitors and follows up the Temporary Removal of Assets documentation to ensure all items are returned to school as per Finance Policy requirements.
- Responsible for ensuring that the relevant crisis management processes and procedures are kept updated and clearly understood by Security staff in relation to
- Ensures security checks are done in accordance with school regulations and policy.
- Ensures that an annual security audit is completed, fully documented and identified risk mitigation actions followed up on.
- Liaises with relevant agencies including the Police, BMA as approved by Line Manager.
- Keeps updated with security best practice in accordance with local Thai law and regulations and pioneers improvements in accordance with said laws.
- A strong and confident leader who is able to lead the team of more than 40 security guards.
- A multi-tasker who is able to work well under pressure with flexibility and adaptibility.
- A team player with customer-oriented mindset and high problem-solving skills.
- Initiative, self-supervised, self-motivated and highly responsible.
- Ability to communicate in English (listening, speaking and writing).
Bangkok Patana School is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of its students and expects all staff to share the same commitment.
Bangkok Patana School
643 La Salle Road, Sukhumvit 105, Bangna, Bangkok 10260
Visit our website at www.patana.ac.th.
Interviews will take place in English; short listed applicants only will be contacted.