- Lead the system wide information security compliance program, ensuring activities, processes, and procedures meet defined requirements, policies and regulations for both internal and client security environments
- Responsibilities require leadership and consultant experience, as well as expertise to ensure effective system-wide security advisory to related projects, contracts and clients
- Lead the team to engage and provide consultation to the client regarding the security governance, compliance, policy, and assessment
- The role is highly required engagement and collaboration with the leaders and client executives to effectively manage the governance and controls.
- Supervise the new and on-going projects for security baselines and risks with delivery teams and clients.
- Recommend technical directions and operate with a high degree of independence in matters relating to the investigation, impact, and analysis of security compliance, incidents, decisions regarding risk, and measures, improve
the security compliance processes
- Execute strategy for dealing with increasing number of audits, compliance checks and external assessment processes for internal external auditors, PCI DSS, HIPAA, NIST, etc.
- At least 7 years experience in the information security, cybersecurity and cloud security industry, preferable to the security standard, audit, compliance and governance role
- Knowledge of information security risk management frameworks and compliance practices, Experience IT and Security standard such as ISO27001, NIST, HIPAA, PCI
- Knowledge of Application Security, Cloud Security and Security Project Management would be advantage.
- Having foundation knowledge of with Linux and Windows operating systems and cloud provider ecosystems like Amazon AWS Azure GCP
- Experience in Security tools applications such as Vulnerability Management, EDR, Anti virus, SIEM, etc.
- A minimum of Bachelor s degree in Information Systems, IT or Computer Science
- Efficient communication both Thai English with various audiences, including business leaders, engineers, clients, and team members. It is important that they have great verbal communication skills to convey information to the
relevant audience. They also require exceptional written communication skills, documentation, and reporting.
Interested candidates are invited to "Apply Now" with your full CV in English, certificate, recent photo, and expected salary.
IT One Co., Ltd.
Tipco Tower, 118/1 Rama VI Road, Samsen Nai, Bangkok, 10400