The role of Instant Search Implementer provides technical expertise to manage Instant Search suite of products implementation activities.
This position requires an in-depth architecture and technical knowledge of all aspects of the
Instant Search products and associated implementation tools and processes.
This position includes technical understanding of the Instant Search platforms and be able to translate functional needs into technical requirements and to write/execute scripts.
Responsibilities include: mapping the functional needs into technical requirements and implementing them using tools and/or scripts, managing implementations on technical side, interacting with Shopping Consultants as well as R&D experts of the platform, and maintaining the various implementation processes to ensure they are always up-to-date compared to the solution development as well as leverage the implementation tool delivered by R&D.
- Provide access to latest data by implementing the customer on various products.
- Validate customer implementation is in line with company recommendations
- Coordination with the R&D and Operations teams
- Understand the Instant platforms and how they work, how data flows across these platforms.
- Understand the functional needs and map them to technical requirements based on the understanding of the platforms.
- Apply the various processes that could be based on manual actions as well as automation through dedicated interfaces.
- Able to write/use scripts based on the technical requirements and execute them on production with no errors.
- Validate the implementation on production that it is working as designed.
- Maintain implementation processes to ensure homogenization of the practices across the team and share efficiency
Job holder profile
University degree in Computer Science or related field
- Hands on experience with Unix commands, scripting languages like shell, python, awk, java script etc
- Familiarity with at least 1 computer programming languages such as C, JAVA.
- Network and protocols knowledge is a plus
- Experienced with Windows, MS Office applications and internet technologies and adept at learning different software application tools
- English: excellent written and oral
- Local language is a plus (Thai, French)
- Minimum 3 years of experience on development or support activities with in-depth knowledge of at least a couple of scripting languages like shell, python, awk, java script, Unix commands etc.
- Knowledge on at least 1 programming language and database basic commands.
- Good analytical, problem solving and follow-up skills.
- Good planning, organization and decision-making skills with proven ability to handle multiple high-priority projects.
- Good written and verbal communication skills; ability to converse easily and clearly with colleagues and customers; courtesy and tactful upon exchange of information.
- Good oral presentation skills.
- Team-oriented; demonstrated ability to work well with others.
- Accountability, pro-activity and flexibility
- Coordinating with related parties/ colleagues across different locations
General performance indicatorsmeasurements evaluating the performance
General performance indicators :
- Number of TDS KPI’s related to customer satisfaction, delivery quality, delivery performance (according with DPA reports)
- Number of successful deliverables for the customer against specific Account objectives
- Other Segment specific KPIs (such as Retail Diamond Program)
If you need the further information, please feel free to submit CV to
Chairat.Chadavipoo @ nesfircroft.com (อีเมล์ติดกันหมด) NES Fircroft
Interchange 21, Level 35, 399 Sukhumvit Road, Wattana, 10110
Tel : 0812080822