Supervisor, APS Excellence
Location: Gemopolis, Pravet, Bangkok
Reporting to: Manager, Scheduling Support (APS)
Main purpose of the role:
- Strategic results: Drive strategic & tactical decisions for Scheduling and align resources to deliver key functional objectives in alignment with Supply Chain plan and PPT strategic goals
- Customer centricity: Strive to deliver the best of PANDORA, continuously improve Scheduling to deliver efficient and effective production plans
- Best-in-class manufacturing: Develop, oversee and drive continuous improvement to become the most progressive, best-in-class, results-driven and capable Scheduling function in the Jewelry industry
- Financial results: Drive to improve FROT and lead time to ensure smooth production process
- Collaborative: Openly engage relevant internal and external stakeholders for critical activities. Take accountability and ensure effective collaboration with all shared services functions.
- People: Inspire teams to be proactive and change agents with owner mentality
- Inspirational leadership: Build a diverse and trust-based leadership team, manned with ideal team players who works as a true team across sub-functions. Embody strong culture of collaboration
- Collaborate effectively and build strong relationships with stakeholders in Global Supply Chain, Production, Master Planning, Scheduling, IT, and Materials Management
- Review and discuss performance variance against KPI target with key stakeholders (Scheduling, Master Planning, Production, I&PD, PEx) and ensure corrective actions are taken in timely manner
- Coordinate with Production and Scheduing team to determine optimal APS functionality, parameters, and necessary reports to ensure plan adherence
- Gather data, requirements from concerns and provide most optimum solutions for Scheduling
- Develop APS standard, policy, guidelines, and parameters to ensure effective and efficient scheduling process and output as well as documentation
- Manage and monitor APS execution and performance
Monitor APS funtionality, performance and be the first tier support for operational issue solving
Support APS system set up, updates and changes
Align the setup of new sites, locations, production processes, or master data changes with AX, DCS, and related systems
Support creating test cases and APS functionality tests
- Review scheduling parameter and master data accuracy (e.g. STD accuracy) for Scheduling effectiveness of each production site and collaborate with MDM for correction
- Develop scheduling support tools and reports (KPI monitoring, Production tracking) to support scheduling process and cross-functional communication.
- Monitor own performance and address gaps/improvement opportunities; prepare monthly / quarterly performance reports
- Identify Scheduling and APS improvement initiatives and coordinate with related teams to find solution and implement it
- Ensure the right level of APS development, configuration and process changes based on business requirements (keep it simple)
- Monitor performance variance against KPI target with key stakeholders (Scheduling, Master Planning, Production, I&PD, PEx) and provide corrective actions
- Share best practices in scheduling among team members
- Bachelor or Master degree in Industrial Engineering, Industrial Management, or Computer Science/Engineering
- Experience in Production Planning or IT
- ERP Knowledge
- Strong understanding of best practices in Supply Chain Management and Production Planning
- Provide the solution to most complex business problems and able to see trade-offs on different solutions.
- Ability to focus on detail as well as seeing the big picture
- Well organized, systematic and comprehensive approach
- Is self-motivated and hungry enough to work hard; willing to change
- Ability to work independently as well as being a good team player
- Strong interpersonnal and communication skills; interact effectively within the organization
- Fast learner and easily grasps new concepts
- ERP/APS Programming is a plus
- Fluent English communication and self-confident.
Thank you for your interest in PANDORA and your application to the position above.
Our Talent Acquisition team will review your profile for this job opportunity as well as others positions that are suitable to your profile.
Should you be selected as a candidate for the position applied, we will notify and contact you for further arrangement.