PRTR is looking for an experienced SAP EWM Consultant to join an internationally renowned company to be the main contributor towards EWM advancement projects based in Thailand.
As an SAP EWM Consultant, you’ll be expected to;
- Working with core team for clarification, configuration, testing, training, and support requirements.
- Delivering work assignments in accordance with project milestones.
- Performing configuration based on blueprint design.
- Writing functional specifications of approved developments.
- Conducting testing of processes and developments.
- Preparing the training documents and conduct training for key users.
- Supporting data migration activities.
- Supporting the go-live cut-over activities and post-go-live issue resolution.
- Maintaining the necessary documentation.
- BS / MS degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering, Information Technology or other related subjects.
- At least 5 years experience in WMS (Warehouse Management).
- 2 or more full project life cycle implementations of WMS (Warehouse Management).
- Experience in SAP / S4 HANA is preferable.
- Good understanding of SAP MM and WM modules as it integrates with other SAP modules.
- Knowledge and experience in implementation planning, fit analysis, and blueprinting.
- Strong familiarity with SAP implementation methodologies.
- Strong communication skills with peers, customers, and superiors.
- Excellent time-management skills and the ability to deliver results with an aggressive timeline.
- Good command of English communications.
- Preferred applicants will also be SAP certified.