1. Gather business requirements and translate them into SAP functional requirements with relevant documents.
2. Handle application and configuration issues including incident analysis and collaborate with related parties to resolve them.
3. Serve as liaison between business user and application service providers.
4. Work with IT to perform solution validation and facilitate testing or UAT process.
5. Train new users and perform remedial training to existing users, including preparation of training materials.
6. Provide user supports on SAP including user authorization, master data maintenance, SAP configuration, etc.
Thai Life Insurance Public Company Limited is the first life insurance company by Thais. We are an outstanding and one of the leading life insurance companies as well as being the best and most caring life insurance company for the Thai people. With a wide range of life insurance products and services, it is our commitment to satisfy the financial needs of Thais. To support our continuous growth and to better serve our customers, we are now looking for dynamic, energetic and motivated candidates to join our team in the following positions :