• Introduce products and services of SCG Home to customers.
• Greet customers at the store and answer their queries
• Manage documents such as quotations, sales documents, and other related documents.
• Make an appointment with customers.
• Create sales volume and make sure the customers are satisfied with our services.
• Coordinate with both internal and external departments.
• Create and save information on customers and sales to the system.
• Be able to assess the customers and provide store's service and information on their needs.
• Operating cash registers, managing financial transactions, and balancing drawers.
• Bachelor's degree in Business administration, Marketing, Management, Economics, International Business or Managerial Accounting.
• Experienced minimum of 1 year in Sales associate, preferably in a luxury retail environment.
• Service-minded and excellent communication skill.
• Great personality and good manners.
• Friendly and energetic personality.
• Be able to work in Queen Sirikit National Convention Center area.
• Passionate in the sales field.
“Passion for Better”
SCG is a leading conglomerate company operating for over a century with an embedded sustainable development approach under good corporate governance principles. SCG pledges further efforts to create excellent innovations, services and integrated solutions in 3 core business units, namely Cement-Building Materials Business, Chemicals Business, and Packaging Business.
The key of SCG is our people. We aim to empower our employees by providing skill and capability enhancement at all levels to meet ever-changing consumer demands. We believe that over 50,000 SCG employees in our businesses across ASEAN region will collectively seek solutions and create innovations for better living of consumers. And we are ready to move forward together to pursue the development of community and society for sustainable growth.