The successful candidate will be responsible for developing relationships with key distributors as well as building relationship with exisiting customers and new customers who might be benefitted by company's products. He or she will have great opportunity to work with key regional stakeholders.
Our client is one of the world's leading air filtration and dust collecting solutions. The client has expanding with offices across the globe with decades of innovation in this business developing high-quality technology.
- Responsible to find out the business opportunities for company's products and systems in the areas of Air Filtration selling through distributor channels to end-users who have the usage of industrial air customer.
- Engage with existing customers and seek opportunity to build new business.
- Develop and implement sales plans and strategies in line with local and corporate objectives.
- Provide the best and most suitable solution for customers and guide distributor channels.
- Corporate across functions within the business.
- Manage to achieve sales target.
- Possess a Degree of Environmental Engineering, Mechanical Engineering or relevant technical disciplines.
- At least 6 years of working experience as Industrial Sales preferably with a MNC.
- Experience with channel sales management.
- Customer relationship across all end-users who have the usage of Industrial Air and HVAC makers.
- Independent, self-motivated and strong hunting sales energy.
- Thai national with Good communication skills in English.
- Competitive base salary
- Leading organization
To apply online please click the 'Apply' button below. For a confidential discussion about this role please contact Wiwan Lert-Asavapatra on +662 012 5041