A leading international medical device business is seeking a high-calibre Sales Manager (x 1 vacancy) in Thailand to support a large, complex business unit with a regional remit.
About the Sales Manager Role:
Reporting to the Managing Director, you will lead all sales activities and manage team across Thailand. As a Sales Manager, you will be in charge of maximise business growth through cross collaboration with marketing, and commercial excellence.
The salary range for this role is 70k - 90k per month + allowance + provident fund + bonus
- Demonstrate strong and clear leadership through consistent communication and direction, and assume direct responsibility for achieving sales goals nationwide. Maximise productivity and sales effectiveness by managing SMs for executing sales and marketing plans and promotional activities
- Stay accountable on sales results. Propose and execute counter actions, in case needed, in a timely manner
- Coach and counsel SMs on improving sales team's selling skills, product knowledge, and capabilities needed for successful development
- Foster proactive and open communication within team and set expectations and high standards of performance for each team member. Establish and maintain an effective communication system throughout sales organisation
- Analyse selling opportunities to identify top priorities and drive market share nationwide. Direct and align efforts related to business strategic plan. Effectively allocate resources and manage budget. Monitor and understand sales trends and competitor activities
- Provide ethical leadership and demonstrate company's values by adhering to corporate compliance policies and required sales practice regulations. Ensure each sales understands, accepts and adheres to the policies and procedures
- As one of section leaders, participate corporate decision-making process. Also be responsible on delivering corporate operational profit as committed
- Additional duties as needed
With the ability to articulate strategy to operational teams you will take the lead in sales.
- Bachelor's degree in Science or related fields, MBA degree is preferable
- At least five years' experience in sales management, ethical channel
- Must have experience in medical devices in critical care
- Logical and strategic thinking
- Strong leadership and good interpersonal skill
- Good planning and management skill
- Good self-control and able to work under pressure
- Good communication skill
- High sense of ethics
- Good Command of written and spoken in English
- Good Knowledge Microsoft Office and Window based computer applications
- Preferred: working experience as Sales Director or working experience with regional/global functions
This leading medical device firm has an outstanding international reputation in this field and great value is placed on training and development. With a long history, this is a great brand to join at an exciting time in their development.
If you have a successful track record of business development and enjoy working in a team environment, you can take your career forward with this exciting Sales Manager role.
Due to the high volume of applications, our team will only be in touch if your application is shortlisted.
Robert Walters Recruitment (Thailand) Limited
Recruitment License No.: น. 1188 / 2551