- >50,000 THB, Negotiable salary
- Management level, 5 years experience
- Drive all sales team to achieve targets by successfully managing sales team including target setting, design and implement plan, coaching and sales monitoring
- Be able to design and implement action plan to fulfill sales target and objectives
- Analyze sales data, report sales summary and market situation to the company in timely manner
- Build and promote long-lasting relation of the company with customers. Create a partner relationship by understanding customers’ needs
- Set goals and objectives to all sales team’s member to achieve sales target
- Monitor activities and performance of all member in sales team to ensure results
- Set sales team meeting and coordinate with related departments to attend if needed
- Cooperate with marketing team to ensure customer satisfaction and promote company and products awareness
- Evaluate team, plan, implement and manage sales educational courses and workshops alongside with marketing
- Prepare and control sales budget
- Male or Female.
- Age >35 years old.
- Bachelor’s degree or higher in any fields.
- Minimum five years in sales management experience, specializing in orthopedic implants and instruments is preferred.
- Equipped with skill sets in sales management, sales and market analysis.
- Demonstrated record of achievement in prior sales positions.
- Initiative, multi-tasking and good communication skill to interact with any level within an organization.
- Intermediate to advanced MS Office Applications skill, especially Excel and PowerPoint
- Able to travel.
Location: Tambon Bang Phli, Samut Prakan.
Interested applicants please send a cover letter and resume via click "APPLY NOW"
Orthopeasia Co., Ltd.
33/15 Moo 10, Theparak Road,
T. Bangpla, A. Bangplee,