This role will be representing the brand and developing the business opportunities in Thailand. This includes building up a network relationship with key decision makers and being a credible and knowledgeable person to know in the On Premise. Strong negotiation skills and execution on new creative ideas are critical for this role.
Our client is an Asia's leader in beverages with global partner. They produce and distribute good quality drinks throughout Asia with sales more than hundreds million bottles a year. Its global brand is recognised and consumed worldwide by a variety of consumers.
* Represent a brand's culture and engage key consumers by creative activation events and campaign to differentiate the products at different nightlife venues
* Demonstrate the ability to initiate and execute the creative plan to make it happen
* Work with communication team and regional manager to deliver value and culture of brand
* Build initiatives and develop key relative industry networks such as Dj's, Promoters, Magazines, Key Influencers
* Activate creative events in collaboration with external partners, and join third party events
* Grow and maintain On Premise accounts in the region, consistently analyse territory and account specific business to find the opportunities
* Achieve volume goals and KPI with each account while driving cooperation with local's distributor's Sales Force
* Negotiate and implement commercial partnership agreements and optimise operations
* Observe competitor activities and search for new opportunity in region
* Utilise tools appropriately to drive growth, put On Premise strategy into practice
* Secure the fulfilling of international and national On Premise guidelines and track results to reach a vertical growth in the customers
* Preferred 2 years of experience in sales position with strong record of success
* Outstanding local market knowledge, contacts and experience in On Premise
* Good communication, negotiation, and objection handling skills
* Ability to manage and cultivate good relationships with key stakeholders
* Basic understanding of commercial maths and business, able to live night lifestyle
* Proficiency in Word, Excel, Power Point
* Ability to communicate and write in English
* Understand business strategy to plan and budget
* Good personality presence with self-motivated and ambition
* Ability to manage time and work effectively and efficiently
To apply online please click the 'Apply' button below. For a confidential discussion about this role please contact Sarunporn Sukhenai on +66 2 012 5075.