Our client is one of Thailand’s leading petrochemical producers. They are now looking for a Sale Executive to join their team.
The Sales Executive will report to the Sales Manager and will assist with the following key functions:
- Exploring all opportunities to develop additional business from assigned customer accounts.
- Managing and coordinating all sales and business development activities in Thailand, whilst aiming to achieve sustainable business growth through the increasing of sales.
- Proactively finding new target customers, acquiring new business & creating sales to achieve sales targets, as well as taking responsibility for the achievement of objectives and team sales targets.
- Conducting internal rollout meetings for the handover of newly acquired customers, and to keep close relationships with newly acquired customers for at least a period of 6 months to ensure smooth rollout.
- Approaching & presenting to customers by skillfully communicating information regarding the Company’s solutions and services.
- Reporting sales activities & sales performance regularly or upon request.
- Assisting Team Leaders or Managers to set strategies to achieve team or company targets.
- Performing various special project assignments requested by the Branch Manager.
- Female, aged 25–35 years old
- Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering, Science (Chemistry) and/or a related field.
- At least 3 years relevant working experience in a sales related function, preferably with experience from an oil and gas related role.
- Have knowledge in the oil and gas field.
- Strong presentation skills to formulate sales & marketing and business proposals.
- Excellent interpersonal, communication and analytical skills.
- Ability to work under pressure and provide outstanding customer service.
Our client offers a benefits package including an annual bonus, provident fund, a five day working week, medical insurance and the opportunity to join a large company.