Location : BANGKOK
- Explore /generate new business opportunities in air, sea freight and warehouse solution in order to acquire new customers.
- Handle quotation and prompt accurate responses to all customer incoming inquiry.
- Achieve agreed number of face to face sales visit per month to prospect and existing customers for maximizing sales growth and achieving specific volume growth targets.
- Work closely together with sales colleagues and related functions to maximize sales potentials.
- Follow up on customer communications in a timely and professional manner.
- Assimilate market information and take part in the overall business development through monthly sales meetings.
- Others responsibilities as per head of sales department assignment.
- Thai male/female with a BA and minimum 2 years sales experience in Freight Forwarding business.
- Strong interpersonal, communication and customer relationship skills.
- Self-motivated and ambitious to produce results, flexible and able to work independently.
- Good problem solving, negotiation and listening skills.
- Extrovert and an exciting development opportunity.
- Good command of English, both of written and spoken.
The company offer a competitive salary, generous sales commission base on personal and sales team performance, travel allowance, mobile expense, and private healthcare.
The right candidate interest to join IFB value teamwork, please forward your updated resume to :
IFB International Freightbridge (Thailand) Ltd.
65, 22nd Floor 42 Tower, Sukhumvit Road, Prakhanong,
Klongtoey, Bangkok 10110, THAILAND
Tel : +662 381-0108 # 112 Fax: +662 381-0090