1. Analyze existing customer about sale amount and economic trend. To find out future sales trend and improvement plan to meet sales target.
2. Develop new customer and maintain existing customer.
1.Bachelor degree and above of Engineering, Science, Marketing or related.
2. Strong experience in Sales and Marketing Manager in PCB or electronic product is advantage
3. Maintain relationship with existing customers and develop new accounts, manage market intelligence and monitor market trend, coordinate various activities with customer, sales support and manufacturing plants, troubleshooting and solving quality problem.
4. Good command of both written & spoken English in essential, Japanese or Korean communication in advantage
5. Collect the market information from customer and provide data to supervisor and department.
Elec & Eltek was established in 1972 with the shares of Elec & Eltek International Company Limited (the “Company”) listed on the Mainboard of Singapore Exchange Securities Trading Limited in 1994 and the Company achieved dual-listed status on the Mainboard of The Stock Exchange of Hong Kong Limited in 2011. Elec & Eltek’s mission is to be a leading PCB manufacturer that supplies high quality and high technology PCB in mass volume at competitive prices with excellent services. Elec & Eltek (Thailand) Ltd. are a leading world class Printed Circuit Boards (PCBs) manufacturing business in South East Asia under BOI promotion.