The successful candidate will be responsible for Sales Activities mainly focusing on mechanical equipment. The candidate will have a great opportunity to maximize both technical and commercial knowledge to further his or her career path in Industrial Sales as well as a great chance to build strong relationship with local and international stakeholders.
Our client is leader in mechanical equipment. For over 60 years in the industry, they have been running offices all over the world with strong passion in developing new technology as well as high-quality products to provide the best solutions and reliability for customers.
- Commit with sales activities as well as technical support of mechanical equipment and provide the best solution along with the consultancies to customer.
- Participate on product training and market knowledge.
- Seek opportunities to promote the product to potential customer who might be benefitted by company's products or services and to eventually generate the sales.
- Demonstrate the use of products and how they are beneficial to customers.
- Manage and Understand customers' requirements.
- Prepare reports regarding projects of each period and their progress and continuously follow sales leads.
- Minimum 3-5 years' experience in Sales Industrial Field with customer contact in F&B, Chemical company etc.
- Background knowledge on any mechanical equipment is highly regarded.
- Bachelor's degree in Mechanical Engineering or similar level obtained by experience.
- Able to be based in Bangkok, Thailand and travel to upper country and overseas if required.
- Good interpersonal and presentation skills.
- Competitive basic salary
To apply online please click the 'Apply' button below. For a confidential discussion about this role please contact Wiwan Lert-Asavapatra on +662 012 5041