- Initiating and developing the new market opportunities in Thailand market, focusing on BTB customers, to expand sales for motor and inverter/VSD..
- Perform technical Factory Acceptance Test, site commissioning support to customers
- Penetrate and pursue opportunities for sales growth with existing and new customers.
- Managing the administrative procedures in order to in line with the company requirements, technically and commercially.
- Independently manage the potential customer, and create the business on his own.
- Report to team leader
- Male or female, Thai nationality.
- Age 30-40 is preferred.
- Bachelor’s degree in Electrical Engineering or related
- At least 5-7 years as engineer or sales engaged in Power Company / OEM Company
- Experience and knowledge of medium voltage motor, medium voltage inverter or substation equipment is preferable
- Should be proficient in MS Word, Excel and PowerPoint.
- Able to work cross functional and multicultural teams with an open mind set.
- Dynamic with a positive can-do attitude, good work ethic and willing to explore.
- Good Command of English
Our client : Engineering Solution Provider Company
Location : Bangkok, MRT line
Salary : N/A
Working day : Mon-Fri
Please apply by APPLY NOW with
your full resume
stating your expected salary with photo in MS Word format.
Dedica Recruitment Co., Ltd.
12 Soi Naknivas 35, Naknivas Road, Ladprao, Bangkok 10230
Contact K.Rada 091-792-5745