500-room, five-star star hotel located in central business district, currently undergoing a large-scale renovation, is seeking experienced individuals with a can-do attitude for the following
safety & security related position.
The Safety & Security Manager is responsible to protect and safeguard all hotel guests, employees, their belongs and all hotel assets. Also ensuring that all hotel properties are adequately
secured at all times. Responsible for preparing daily incident reports, requisitions and other inter-office memos and ensure that all allegations of the crime and other incidents are investigated and properly recorded. It is not the intend of this job description
to cover all aspects of the position but to highlight the most important areas of responsibility.
Role and Responsibilities
- Direct and coordinate the activities of all security personnel.
- Ensure that all security staff provides services that are above and beyond for customer satisfaction and retention.
- Ensure that safety and security of guest, staff, visitors and contractors at all times.
- Responsible to manage all safety & security, Fire Life Safety.
- Liaise with all department heads to ensure hotel employees are adhering to established security procedures.
- Record and notify all risks, deviations from hotels safety standards are any untoward incidents.
- Track departmental safety record and document medically treated and non-treated injuries.
- Oversees and guides the efforts of the Accident Prevention Committee, and the Fire and Safety Committee.
- Oversees first aid program for guests and employees.
- Oversees the claims process and protects company assets by closely monitoring the General Liability and Worker’s Compensation cases.
- Assign duties and schedule staff for balancing needs of the hotel and productivity standards.
- Watch for suspicious persons entering, exiting or loitering around the hotel public or guest areas.
- Follows up on all unusual activities in and around the property that would impair the well being of guests and employees.
- Ensure compliance with all company and local security standards and preventative measure.
- Coordinate with external police authorities in the investigateion and handling of crimes, accidents, Government Ministers moment etc. involving the hotel, its employees and / or guests.
- Monitor and follows proper key control guidelines in loss prevention in the property.
- Conduct investigations and compile reports on a timely manner for any theft, loss, accidents or any aspect that risk the safety of the hotel.
- Develops and maintains a monthly checklist for all CCTV equipment, alarmed doors, and panic / duress alarms to ensure that they are fully functional
- Conduct regular mock fire evacuation drill as per the hotels emergencies standards.
- Perform all tasks consistently in line with the hotel standards and adhere to all legal and statutory requirements.
- Develop and advise key personnel of emergency procedures.
- Conduct regular walk through rounds for observing the entire hotel.
- Interview, select, review and train new security officers according to hotel standards to maintain order throughout the hotel. Security staff can be in-house or third-party.
- Be available 24 hours a day for genuine emergencies within the property.
- High school / Diploma or Bachelor’s degree in safety and security or any related field.
- Minimun experience 3-5 years or more holding manager position, with a proven track record.
- Demonstrated ability to effectively interact with people of diverse socioeconomic, cultural, disability, and ethnic backgrounds.
- Clear concise written and verbal communication skills in English.
- Must have excellent organizational and problem-solving skills.
JOIN OUR PRE-OPENING TEAM!
Explore the new lifestyle careers innovative organisation and the revival of the original at
Montien Hotel Surawong Bangkok.