- Review safety & environmental aspects which was generated from each production processes
- Identify and evaluate safety & environmental aspects of EHS section
- Follow up on environmental and safety project plans in order to meet objectives
- Implement an environmental program and monitor it in accordance with the plan
- Responsible for the waste management system of plant to comply with the law
- Support activities on safety, occupational health and environment
- Establish an integrated management system (ISO9001, IATF16949)
- Prepare environmental reports as required by law and submit to the responsible government agencies
- Manage to have the control and inspection of hazardous chemicals and hazardous substances inside the factory
- Prepare/get readiness for Government Audits
- Other ad-hoc duties assigned
- Bachelor’s Degree in Environmental science, Occupational Health and Safety or equivalent
- 1+ years of work experience as Safety or Environmental field from manufacturing
- Knowledge of Waste Management System such as Waste Water pollutant system controller
- Experienced and knowledge in ISO 9001, IATF 16949
- Knowledge of safety and environmental law and related regulations
- Good Communication Skills in English *Equivalent to TOEIC 500+
All material submitted in connection with your application will become part of our confidential recruitment files. We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
* Kelly Services Staffing & Recruitment (Thailand) Co., Ltd. (A PERSOLKELLY Company)
27th Floor, Empire Tower 3, Unit 2707, 1 South Sathorn Road, Yannawa, Sathorn, Bangkok 10120 | Thailand
PERSOLKELLY is a joint venture established in 2016 between PERSOL Holdings (previously Temp Holdings) and Kelly Services to cater to the rising workforce employment needs of the emerging Asia Pacific market. We are one of the largest workforce solutions providers in the region, spanning over 50 offices across 13 markets including Australia, China, Hong Kong, India, Indonesia, Malaysia, New Zealand, Philippines, Singapore, South Korea, Taiwan, Thailand and Vietnam.
Our reach, scope, and scale of operations have set the industry standard for cross-border recruitment and holistic workforce solutions. Since inception, PERSOLKELLY has placed over 66,000 positions across the region and works together with 98% of Fortune 100™ companies for their workforce solution needs.