Our client is a provider of water protection, hygiene, and infection prevention warning providers in the food, healthcare, hospitality, and industrial markets. They are currently looking for a Safety Officer to join their team.
- Planning and implementing OHS policies and programs.
- Giving advice and leading employees on various safety-related topics.
- Preparing educational seminars and webinars on a regular basis.
- Reviewing existing policies and procedures.
- Adhering to all the rules and regulations.
- Working with HR to set up a new employee onboarding process for safety.
- Conducting a risk assessment.
- Enforcing preventative measures.
- Identifying process bottlenecks and offer timely solutions.
- Checking if all the employees are acting in adherence to rules and regulations.
- Preparing and presenting reports on accidents and violations and determine causes.
- Overseeing the workplace repair, installations, and any other work that could harm employees' safety.
- Bachelor’s Degree or higher in Health, Safety, and Environment or related fields.
- 3-5 years’ experience in environmental management and safety management system or related fields.
- Certificate control material hazardous substances (Borchor.4).
- Good command of English.